So anyway, here's some more qualities that you may see in yourself, and as Bill Engvall would say "Here's your sign".
- You either snort/choke/spew while laughing, more often than not. Snorting is my favourite.
- Technology hates you. Probably because of how many times you've lost/broken your cell phone/camera/laptop. I've had at least 9 phones and 4-5 cameras. Damn you Red bull!!
- You've woken up with gum in your hair. And spent over an hour using cooking oil to get it out.
- You've mooned a room or 2 or 3 full of people because your dress is tucked in your underoos.
- You've mooned and/or flashed the world because the wind caught your dress and your hands were full.
- You've choked on your saliva. It's embarrassing when someone asks if you're ok because it's been 5 minutes since your last breath and you have to tell them yes, you're just choking on your saliva.
- You have a drinking problem. A sober drinking problem. Turns out the whole cup-to-mouth movement is harder than it looks. A day without spilling on your shirt is considered a victory.
- You have your own dictionary of words you've created, which is cool. Until you forget what the real word is when talking to someone. Lucky me, my fave non-word is penii and doesn't come up in conversation too often.